Full features electronic programmer
Electronic control panel with tensioning parameter controls:
- Easy to use
- Stores up to ten programs, each one customizable
- Convenient keys allow to activate or exclude frequently used function
- Independent adjustment of tensioning of the waist and of the leg.
The carriage height can be repositioned to finish trousers with non-standard length such as children’s sizes and shorts.
Utility cuff clamps
Use the outside-in movement for creased trousers and the inside-out movement for uncreased trousers and fabrics that should not be pressed. May be used for tube skirts.
Anti-stretch device for waistband and legs
The anti-stretch feature prevents the fabric from being overstretched during the finishing cycle.
The operator can activate the anti-stretch feature independently for the waistband and the leg length by means of buttons on the console.
Two pedals operations
The machine is operated by means of two pedals:
- One to go forward in the cycle (START pedal)
- The other to “undo” any mistakes (BACK pedal).
Front-to-back waist expanders
Designed to concentrate the steam flow on the pleats and pockets area.
Pneumatic pleat paddles
Blowing strength adjustment
|Electrical requirements:||400 V 3N 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1,2 kW|
|Dimensions:|| 92x121x205 cm
|Net weight:||139 kg|