Product codes: 5353, 5354
Pantastar is the first automatic machine able to completely finish a pair of trousers, ironing the top just like a topper and the leg just like a press.
Until today, in order to reach proper quality, two machines were needed: a topper and a legger.
Today, with Pantastar:
There is no longer a need for two bulky pieces of equipment;
It is no longer necessary to remove the trousers from the topper, handle them, sometimes hang them, and then transfer them to a second machine for the crease;
There is no longer need for a specialized presser.
The advantage of Pantastar compared to to products available so far is the patented TreviXpand system, which:
Finishes the top part of the pants in a round position, just like a topper, thus reaching a much higher quality than old “trouser finishers” which used to finish the top already in the folded position;
Automatically prepares the trousers folded and ready for the creases to be pressed.
Moreover, during the topper phase, the TreviXpand system allows to adjust the roundness of the waistband according to the style of the trousers (flat for jeans and casual pants, rounder for trousers).
Productivity: 40 pcs/hr with one operator and one pieces of equipment.
Direct technical support from TREVIL for installation and training. To be defined when ordering the machine. Only EU countries.
3 OPERATION MODES
- Complete finishing (top and crease)
- Only topper function (for non creased trousers)
- Only crease press
ALL TYPES OF TROUSERS:
- Lady’s and men trousers, with waistband from 65 to 110 cm and length from 80 to 140 cm
- All fabric types, inlcuding velvet, synthetic and spandex
- Also for non creased trousers, using the “topper only” function
Antistretching fucntion for waistband and leg
to prevent deformation of delicates
Trevi-touch touchscreen programmer
- Unlimited programs for different styles and fabrics.
- “Topper only” function for uncreased trousers.
- Provides a simple visual interface that can be translated in any language.
- Password-protected programming.
- Integrated Service and Troubleshooting software.
Troubleshooting made easy with the built-in diagnostics module
The touchscreen console includes features for easy programming, error detection and troubleshooting.
- Save your custom programs to a USB stick and copy into another machine.
- Download software updates from the internet and simply install them into the machine.
- Run the machine in test mode to check or adjust each device independently.
- Detect anomalies by means of self-explanatory error messages.
Leg presses with adjustable pressure
- Gentle pressing function:
uses low pressure to respect delicate fabric.
- Anti-crush system function:
the presses approach the legs without crushing, this avoids an impression on velvet or sensitive fabric.
Electronic adjustment of blowing strength
After finishing the top, the Pantastar automatically folds the trousers by a pneumatic folding.
3D waistband tensioning
Selective Steaming on the crease, to avoid side seam impressions
Two different styles of leg press
- American-style rear creases that do not go higher than the crotch (5254).
- European style rear creases that go up to the waistband (5353).
The front crease is hard pressed just below the pleats.
Utility cuff clamps
Topper for low waist trousers
Pleat clamps with pre-steaming function
Highly durable Nomex ® covers and silicon foam pads
Air-steam gun and brush
|Electrical requirements:||400 V 3N 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||1,2 kW|
|Dimensions:|| 102x145x267 cm
|Net weight:||674 kg|